In 1998, in the territory of the Jewish cemetery, an ohel (brick tomb) with boards commemorating several dozens of Jewish settlements eliminated by Germans in various locations of the Radom land was constructed. Apart from the ohel, in 2010, the historic lapidarium with matzevahes found in the town was built. What is interesting, it was made by prisoners from Kozia Góra in Radom as part of the action initiated by Polish and Israeli prison guards. In the cemetery there is also a monument commemorating Jews who died during the fights for the independence of Poland during the January Uprising, the revolution of 1905, and the First World War.
In the Jewish cemetery, there are around 300 matzevahes (gravestones). The oldest one dates back to 1837. Some of matzevahes are placed upside down to protect polychrome decorations.
The gravestones are decorated with symbols typical for Jewish culture: lions, jugs, candlesticks, hands in the blessing gesture, deer, griffins, books, and broken candles.